New Release: Qdig 1.1.1
This release mostly contains some minor touch-up, however there are two new features: Reverse-order sorting is now possible, and directory names may now include apostrophes.
The Qdig Development release was also updated to 20040406, but it's essentially the same as the stable 1.1.1 release.
Some other changes:
- INSTALL.txt has been updated to clarify the purpose of the admin.php script. People seem to be installing it "because it's there".
- A note has been added to the admin.php script explaining that it usually isn't required.
- The prepgGallery.sh shell script has been removed, since it's not really necessary any more.
- A new shell script, touchDirs.sh, has been added.
- Some minor code touch-up.
<< A Record Project Ranking | News | New Development Release: Qdig 20040414 >