New Development Release: Qdig 20040423
This release will become Qdig 1.2.0 if there are no "surprises" This release includes the new feature for editing captions on-the-fly.
Compared to Qdig 1.1.3, the major differences are
- The new Admin link that allows you to edit captions directly from the image display page.
- Improved behavior on Win32
- On Win32 GD is preferred over over IM rather than the other way around. This will improve chances of Just Working.
- There's a new $compat_quote compatibility setting that will help make `convert' Just Work on 2000 and XP.
- The qdig-camera icon is now embedded into the script.
- Some code refinements, including fewer redundancies.
- The debugging messages are expanded to include information about directories. $debug_mode is renamed to $debugging_messages.
Updated the documentation to prepare for a stable release.
Improved/debugged integration between index.php and admin.php.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20040421 | News | New Stable Release: Qdig 1.1.3 >>