New Development Release: Qdig 20040528
This release is similar to Qdig 1.2.1, but there are a few differences.
Here are the differences:
- The redundant checkForUpdir() function has been romoved and some code has been updated / optimized.
- Extra parameters can be included in Qdig URLs, which can be helpful when the script is called by another script.
- There's an option to sort images by their date instead of alphabetically.
- Changed <font> tags into <span> tags for improved XHTML compatibility.
- Improved code that determines the name of the $qdig_files "top directory" so it doesn't appear as a gallery directory if it's in a $chroot_dir directory.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.1 | News | New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.2 >>