New Development Release: Qdig 20040623
This release includes refinements of the previous development release, with intent to move toward the next stable release soon.
- You can now have a list of image filenames to ignore.
- You can now have a subdirectories-only gallery even if there
are images in the root (Main) directory by telling the script
to ignore those images.
- You can now ignore files and/or images that start with '.'.
- Added an array (list) where you can put image names that you want to ignore. This way you can ignore icons, etc. that are in gallery directories.
- Added a setting to ignore all the image in the root (Main) gallery directory.
- Added settings to ignore files/directories that start with '.'.
- Fixed $extra_paranoia bug that always caused an error exit.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20040618 | News | New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.3 >>