New Development Release: Qdig 20041117
This release has refinements from the previous stable release, with intent to move toward the next stable release soon.
- You can now have your captions split into lines where you
split them using the new $caption_nl2br setting. It's disabled
by default because otherwise it might cause surprises.
- If you're picky about XHTML compliance then it's better now
HTML Tidy was used for validation before, but now it's tested
using other validators as well.
- Sorting gallery directories now works when sorting by name
or by date.
- Improved INSTALL.txt.
- Added a setting to admin.php for specifying the location of the Qdig script.
- Improved admin.php Win32 compatibility.
- Added a $caption_nl2br setting to automatically insert <br /> tags in captions.
- Improved reverse-sorting behavior of subdirectories.
- Improved XHTML compliance.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.3 | News | New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.4 >>