New Development Release: Qdig 20050218
This release has a few minor improvements and bug fixes.
Most of the changes in this release are useful for people who are using Qdig along with blogging software.
- Changed the default "directory-is-new" flag from an asterisk to "New" in small black letters on a yellow background, which looks icon-like.
- Added an $excl_img_pattern setting that excludes images if they contain certain text in the filename. Default text '_thumb'.
- Added an absolute-path option. You can now make galleries using images in a specific directory elsewhere by specifying the filesystem and URL locations of the directory.
- Added a setting to force output of HTML headers and footers.
- Added a $qdig_url Server Compatibility setting for specifying a URL path to the script. It's useful for compatibility URL rewriting (mod_rewrite).
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20041223 | News | New Development Release: Qdig 20050306 >>