New Development Release: Qdig 20050310
This release includes a few new features, including special CSS styling of thumbnail images and a setting that allows you to link the resampled version of an image directly to the original image file.
- The current image's thumbnail can now have unique styling because it has an id="qdig-thumb-current" attribute.
- If you enable $img_link['full'] and the new $img_link['file'] setting, the displayed image will be an active link directly to the image file itself. If the gallery is within a frame, it will break out of the frameset to display the image.
- There are a few other changes and refinements.
Enjoy! Use the forums for feedback.
- Now the selected size or temporary size must exist and be enabled for display. If not, the default size is used (for $Qis) or temporary size is ignored (for $Qtmp).
- Added capability for styling the thumbnail for the currently displayed image differently from the rest of the thumbnails. (Requested by Jeremy Smith, assistance by GloryFish.)
- Thumbnail wrapping should now be the same with Safe Mode enabled or not.
- Added the ability to link the displayed image directly to the full size image file. (Requested by Matthias, GloryFish, David B. Nagle.)
- For this version (only?) some CSS properties aren't valid CSS.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20050306 | News | New Development Release: Qdig 20050321 >>