New Development Release: Qdig 20050325
This release has a couple of last-minute features that were important to include in the 1.2.6 stable release. It's a "release candidate" release that should be stable, but only testing will prove that. Give it a try, and on the outside chance that something was overlooked ;-), please post to the forums.
- The option to specify an intra-page #anchor allows gallerys that are embedded (include()ed) within a web page. Links to gallery pages can jump to the gallery within the page.
- The new $keep_params setting allows galleries included within scripts (such as WordPress) to mix their HTTP GET parameters with those of Qdig.
- Added extra diagnostic message for Fedora regarding SELinux policy for Apache.
- Added an option to specify an intra-page #anchor in URLs Qdig generates. Added an id="qdig" attribute to the gallery table so embedded galleries can be targeted by an #anchor. (Feature suggest by Anton (Cougar). Patch submitted by David B. Nagle (a.k.a wersh on sf.net).)
- Added a new $keep_params setting, which "passes through" non-Qdig HTTP GET parameters. (Requested by David B. Nagle.)
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20050321 | News | New Development Release: Qdig 20050328 >>