New Development Release: Qdig 20050407
This release has further enhancements that should help the script Just Work with as little manual configuration as possible. There are also a couple of enhancements that will help enable having multiple galleries using the same set of images.
This release introduces a way to inject page output either just
above or just below the gallery table. The idea was inspired by
the desire for a way to include the HTML for the SourceForge.net
logo on the demo galleries.
For index.php galleries, the "index.php" can be hidden now, which
means slightly shorter URLs. The change is a result of switching
to REQUEST_URI instead of PHP_SELF when determining the
script's URL. If REQUEST_URI isn't available, PHP_SELF and
SCRIPT_NAME name are tried as well. The end result should be
improved Just Work-ness.
You can now specify custom names for the converted-images and
captions directories. This was also inspired by a demo-gallery
need. The same set of photos can now have multiple sets of
Other than that, there are a half dozen or so "code cleanup"
items that arose from testing.
- Improved code to get globals and set the set $qdig_url variable.
- Improved the code to detect whether the script is included or not.
- Improved Diagnostic Messages. Now providing a link to $qdig_url.
- Added settings for converted-images and captions subdirectory names.
- Added $pre_gallery and $post_gallery variables to use for injecting content.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20050405 | News | New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.7 >>