New Development Release: Qdig 20050502
This release adds capability for translation files and refines the way thumbs-only pages are presented.
This release has some improvements to language settings
and to thumbs-only gallery directories.
It will be easy to extract the language settings and reuse
them as a lang-xx.php translation file. This will allow much
easier upgrading and sharing of the translation files.
There's a new setting to skip past the thumbs-only page
when you first enter a directory and go to the first image
in the directory instead.
Passing &Qtmp=thumbs to the script will show a thumbs-
only page for the gallery directory.
- Added an octothorpe (#) to the end of lines with language settings so it will be easy to extract those lines and create translation files.
- Added a setting so users can place their own keywords list in HTML headers.
- Thumbs in all-thumb pages now have different class= attributes for CSS styling.
- Gave some language settings more descriptive names.
- Added a $dir_nav['start_thm'] setting that controls whether the first view of a directory goes to the first image or starts by displaying the thumbnails.
- Now passing &Qtmp=thumbs invokes a thumbs-only view of the gallery directory.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20050427 | News | New Development Release: Qdig 20050509 >>