New Development Release: Qdig 20050509
This release improves language settings and CSS styling capability.
This release introduces various CSS styling improvements,
improves the language settings, and allows you to set the
alignment of directories-only pages.
- Thumbs in all-thumb pages now have different class= attributes for CSS styling.
- Gave some language settings more descriptive names.
- Improved the gdVersion() function some more.
- Added CSS "stylability" to the Directory Navigation table.
- The table itself has an id="qdig-dirnav" attribute.
- Links and current-directory text in the directory navigation path (the "you-are-here" part) have class="qdig-navpath" attributes.
- Subdirectory links have class="qdig-subdirlink" attributes.
- Added some language settings for div titles and table summaries.
- Rearranged language settings (mostly) by function() so "extracted" external language settings files will be easier to understand.
- Added a setting for the alignment of the links in directories-only pages.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 20050502 | News | Qdig Site Upgrade >>