New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.9
(This release has been superseded by Qdig 188.8.131.52, which has some minor bug fixes.)
This release is Qdig 1.2.8 plus a few minor changes brought over from the upcoming Qdig 1.3.0 release.
This release is the last "Qdig 1.2" release. It's Qdig 1.2.8
plus some changes brought over from the upcoming Qdig 1.3
See also the Qdig 1.2.8 release notes.
- Deleted some spaces to reduce the file size.
- Added $is_included and $header['force_ena']/['force_disa'] to diag messages.
- Made a minor change to admin.php to avoid an error message.
- Added a missing language setting for "Default Size:".
- Ported some Navigation Row sizer code from qdig-devel version.
- Added $header['css_user_def'] which can be used to place any arbitrary CSS rules at the end of <style> section of the HTML header.
See also the Qdig 1.2.8 changes.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< Qdig Site Upgrade | News | New Development Release: Qdig 20050721 >>