New Development Release: Qdig 20050721
This release includes a few refinements, along with a new setting that allows you to resize images by height only.
This release includes a few refinements, along with a new
setting that allows you to resize images by height only, rather
than the default behavior where both the height and width
are taken into consideration. The height-only setting results in
a more consistent overall gallery height as you navigate
through the typical image collection
- Added some CSS attributes to thumbnail anchor tags.
- Improved rm_tree.php script's output messages.
- Width of the Directory Navigation row is now 680px, not 100%.
- Added some identifiers to improve CSS styling capability.
- Now stripping extensions from filenames in alt= attributes of img tags.
- Added a setting to strip the extension from the name in HTML <title> tag.
- Added an option to convert images by height only.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Stable Release: Qdig 1.2.9 | News | New Stable Release: Qdig 22.214.171.124 >>