New Development Release: Qdig 20060414
The external qdig-metadata.php script is developing rapidly to initial-release quality and the rest of the script has received some more scrutiny and tuning.
This release includes quite a bit of refinement of new EXIF feature, and some more small changes to the core script.
- Rearranged some settings to make them easier to find.
- Now the admin link can be explicitly disabled.
- The Preferences link is now a [ - ] when the control bar is showing.
- Completely reworked the footerRow() function. Eliminated the siteLink(), showCopyright(), and qdigHomelink() functions entirely.
- Turned the three Site link string variables into a single $site_link array.
- Removed the $caption['min_width'] setting. Now it's the width of the table.
- Added EXIF support. It's not very fancy, but at least it's something.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 200600413 | News | New Stable Release: Qdig 22.214.171.124 >>