New Development Release: Qdig 20060425
This release inches incrementally closer to Qdig 1.3. Some common settings have been grouped together, some layout-related settings have been added, and others have been adjusted.
This release makes some refinements to gallery layout and
introduces a couple of settings that add further ability to
make the gallery table a slightly larger size so it will
remain a more consistent size, even if resampled images have
a wide variety of aspect ratios.
Since there are so many settings now, some of the more
commonly-used ones have been grouped at the top of the
script where they will be easier to find.
- Now the image-display table gets a width in names view.
- Now the image-display table has some configurable extra height to make room for captions and the EXIF line.
- The Qdig description has been brought up-to-date.
- Commonly used settings have been gathered at the top of the script.
- There's a new $extra_size['height'] and the other similar setting is now $extra_size['width']. These can be used for adjustment of the gallery size to mitigate the overall size changing due to different-sized images.
See CHANGELOG.txt for a complete list of changes.
<< New Development Release: Qdig 200600421 | News | New Development Release: Qdig 200600427 >>