<< Image Display | Settings | Gallery Footer Row >>
Lower Gallery Navigation Row Settings
This gallery navigation row appears below the image and caption on an image-display page.
$lwr_nav['enable'] = TRUE;
- The row will be enabled when this is TRUE, disabled when it's FALSE. If nothing on the row is enabled the navigation row is effectively disabled.
$lwr_nav['sizer'] = FALSE;
- Show resizing links. If so, it overrides the 'full_link' setting.
$lwr_nav['full_link'] = TRUE;
- Show the `Full Size' link if the image is a resized version.
$lwr_nav['prv_next'] = TRUE;
- Show the `previous' / `next' links in the row.
$lwr_nav['wrap'] = FALSE;
- "Wrap around" the next / prev links at the last / first image.
$lwr_nav['frst_last'] = TRUE;
- Show ` |<< ' and ` >>| ' links to this gallery's first and last image respectively.
$lwr_nav['cntr'] = TRUE;
- Show an `x of y' counter if there is no $dir_nav counter.
$lwr_nav['cntr_bold'] = TRUE;
- Use a bold font for the `x of y' message.
$lwr_nav['sml_txt'] = FALSE;
- Use small text for this navigation row.
$lwr_nav['width'] = '500';
- Set the width of this Navigation Row
$lwr_nav['pad_top'] = '2px';
- Set the padding above the row.