<< Image Links Placement and Sorting | Settings | Filename and Numeral Text Image Links >>
Thumbnail Image Links
Thumbs-only view can be seen by adding &Qtmp=thumbs to a Qdig query string.
$thumbs['enable'] = TRUE;
- Enable thumbs view. Safe to leave TRUE.
$thumbs['default'] = TRUE;
- Default to thumbs view if thumbs-capable.
$thumbs['onfly'] = TRUE;
- Create thumbnails 'on the fly' in their own request so pages load more quickly.
$thmb_row['maxwidth'] = 680;
- Approx. max. width of thumbnails row
$thmb_row['softwrap'] = 85;
- A percentage, 51 to 99
Allow gallery directories to be displayed as an array of thumbnail image links, like a "virtual contact sheet".
$thumbs['thm_only'] = TRUE;
- Folder is thumbs-only if more than...
$thumbs['t_o_imgs'] = 999;
- ...this many images, or...
$thumbs['t_o_rows'] = 2;
- ...this many rows, whichever is smaller.
$thumbs['t_o_h2w'] = 0.75;
- Height-to-width ratio of an average image.
Show only a single row of thumbnail links.
$thumbs['vicinity'] = TRUE;
- Show only thumbs for "nearby" images.
$thumbs['shift_by'] = 0;
- Adjust the number of vicinity lead-in images.